About the Houston & South Texas Seal Program
The Houston & South Texas Charity Information Service offers local charities that meet Standards for Charity Accountability the option of applying for a BBB Accredited charity seal that can be displayed both online and in solicitation materials. The seal provides the public with a clear, concise, and easily recognizable symbol that the charity adheres to the BBB's strong and comprehensive standards.
- Only charities that meet the Standards are eligible to apply for the seal.
- Participation in the seal program requires a license agreement and a fee of $50. (The fees will be directed towards establishing and monitoring the seal program and helping to support the Houston & South Texas Better Business Bureau’s core reporting activities.)
- Participation in the seal program is optional.
- Charity reviews and the resulting reports are free, regardless of whether that charity intends to apply for the seal or not.
- All local charity reports are accessible to the public at no charge on this website.
If you are a Houston or South Texas charity and are interested in applying for the seal, please email us at email@example.com, or call 713-868-6500 stating your organization's interest and the name and title of the individual at your organization who will handle seal application activities.
About BBB Charity Partnership
The Houston & South Texas Charity Information Service encourages BBB Charity Seal Holders to go one step further to become BBB Charity Partners (aka BBB Charity Members). The BBB encourages your charity to consider affiliating with us and our Accredited Businesses who have long supported the community and also promote wise giving.
- We currently have approximately 50 BBB Charity Partners and urge you to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Fees to be part of the program are reduced for non-profit and are based on employee count. This partnership with BBB Accredited Businesses includes many additional benefits promoting your organization as a seal holder.
- If you wish to learn more about becoming a BBB Community Partner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 713-868-6500 for more information.